Nouveautés / Corrections :
0.9.3 is Atmosphère’s twenty-first official release.
fusee-primary was last updated in: 0.9.3.
With thanks to the @switchbrew team, Atmosphère 0.9.3 is bundled with hbl 2.2, and hbmenu 3.1.0.
The following was changed since the last release:
- Thanks to hexkyz, fusee’s boot sequence has been greatly optimized.
- Memory training is now managed by a separate binary (
fusee-mtc, loaded by fusee-primary before fusee-secondary).
- Unnecessarily long splash screen display times were reduced.
- The end result is that Atmosphere now boots significantly faster. 🙂
- Note: This means fusee-primary must be updated for Atmosphere to boot successfully.
- The version string was adjusted, and now informs users whether or not they are using emummc.
- Atmosphere now automatically backs up the user’s BIS keys on boot.
- This should prevent a user from corrupting nand without access to a copy of the keys needed to fix it.
- This is especially relevant on ipatched units, where the RCM vulnerability is not an option for addressing bricks.
pm system module was rewritten as part of Stratosphere’s ongoing refactor.
- Support was added for forward-declaring a mitm’d service before a custom user sysmodule is launched.
- This should help resolve dependency issues with service registration times.
- SM is now informed of every process’s title id, including built-in system modules.
creport system module was rewritten as part of Stratosphere’s ongoing refactor.
- creport now dumps up to 0x100 of stack from each thread in the target process.
- A few bugs were fixed, including one that caused creport to incorrectly dump process dying messages.
- Defaults were added to
system_settings.ini for controlling hbloader’s memory usage in applet mode.
- These defaults reserve enough memory so that homebrew can launch swkbd while in applet mode.
fatal system module was rewritten as part of Stratosphere’s ongoing refactor.
- Incorrect display output (« 2000-0000 ») has been fixed. Fatal will now correctly show 2162-0002 when this occurs.
- A longstanding bug in how fatal manages the displays has been fixed, and official display init behavior is now matched precisely.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
For information on the featureset supported by 0.9.0, please see the official release notes.