1.1.0 is Atmosphère’s fifty-fifth official release.
Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.1.0. fusee-primary no longer exists, and will not work any more.
Please note: Atmosphère 1.1.0 is currently in pre-release, and issues may be found that need to be fixed before full release.
- If any bugs are reported while Atmosphère is in pre-release, they will be fixed and the build will be updated.
- 1.1.0 will transition to release after a short amount of time has passed without pressing bug reports.
With thanks to the @switchbrew team, Atmosphère 1.1.0 is bundled with hbl 2.4.1, and hbmenu 3.4.1.
The following was changed since the last release:
- Support was implemented for 13.0.0.
mesosphère was updated to reflect the latest official kernel behavior.
ncm was updated to reflect the latest official behaviors.
erpt was updated to reflect the latest official behaviors.
- Two new services (« sprofile ») were added to
erpt, and have been fully reimplemented.
- Please Note: These services provide a way for settings to be pushed to consoles over the internet without system update.
- Because there appear to be no settings pushed out yet, this implementation fundamentally cannot be fully tested right now, but hopefully there are no issues once settings begin being distributed.
LogManager system module was reimplemented.
- This system module provides services that some games use for logging.
- Atmosphere’s reimplementation supports logging to the SD card (if
lm!enable_sd_card_logging is true) and to ams.TMA.
- To control the directory where logs are saved, modify the
- Atmosphere’s reimplementation is disabled by default (in order to save memory), but can be enabled by setting
lm!enable_log_manager to true.
- This will allow reading over logs from games which use the services (or potentially logging from homebrew in the future), which can be useful to developers.
- Please note that when TMA is fully implemented in the future, enabling TMA will forcibly enable
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
For information on the featureset supported by 1.1, please see the official release notes