1.2.5 is Atmosphère’s sixty-second official release.
Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.2.5. fusee-primary no longer exists, and will not work any more.
With thanks to the @switchbrew team, Atmosphère 1.2.5 is bundled with hbl 2.4.1, and hbmenu 3.5.0.
The following was changed since the last release:
- Support was added for 13.2.0.
- A number of minor issues were fixed and improvements were made, including:
- A bug was fixed that caused
mesosphère to underreport the total memory size by 8MB for certain games which use newer system-resource-size memory management.
- This caused FIFA 19 to crash, and possibly other issues.
- Memory management changes were made to
sm that save 0x5000 of memory.
- A microoptimization was made to the way
mesosphère manages updating the debug register for hardware single-step support.
- Support was fixed for enabling
usb!usb30_force_enabled on 13.0.0+.
- The work-in-progress unit testing framework was updated to use doctest instead of catch2.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
For information on the featureset supported by 1.2, please see the official release notes.