1.4.0 is Atmosphère’s sixty-seventh official release.
Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.4.0. fusee-primary no longer exists, and will not work any more.
Please note: Atmosphère 1.4.0 is currently in pre-release, and issues may be found that need to be fixed before full release.
- If any bugs are reported while Atmosphère is in pre-release, they will be fixed and the build will be updated.
- 1.4.0 will transition to release after a short amount of time has passed without pressing bug reports.
With thanks to the @switchbrew team, Atmosphère 1.4.0 is bundled with hbl 2.4.1, and hbmenu 3.5.1.
The following was changed since the last release:
- Support was added for 15.0.0.
- mesosphère was updated to reflect the latest official kernel behavior.
- ncm was updated to reflect the latest official kernel behavior.
- A number of minor issues were fixed and improvements were made, including:
- The capacity limit on registered add-on contents was fixed in NCM to reflect the increase that occurred in 12.0.0.
- An off-by-one was fixed in mesosphere when computing the new value for an address arbiter signaled with ModifyByWaitingCountIfEqual.
- dmnt.gen2’s gdbstub now sanitizes thread names to prevent invalid characters from breaking gdb.
- dmnt.gen2’s gdbstub now reports the architecture tag correctly when attached to 32-bit processes.
- Support for program-specific html manual content overrides was added for non-hbl takeover context.
- A bug was fixed in how emummc constructed the alternate Nintendo directory path.
- Previously, this was using /*/Nintendo/Nintendo instead of /*/Nintendo.
- Code was added to automatically move the old folders to the new ones when booting into emummc.
- A bug was fixed in boot that caused an incorrectly low input voltage limit to be set.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
For information on the featureset supported by 1.4, please see the official release notes.