Après Atmosphère, la ribambelle d’excellents homebrews gravitant autour du Custom Firmware, entre dans la danse. Et Hekate ne déroge pas à cette règle ! La nouvelle version supporte bien évidemment Atmosphère 0.20.0, mais ce n’est pas tout. Au menu du jour : le support des Switch OLED, la simplification du processus de boot (avec le retrait de sept), la correction des ralentissements avec l’utilisation d’emuMMC dont la taille a été modifiée. Bref, la moisson est très bonne, et il est vivement conseillé de mettre à jour les outils !
↓ Nouveautés / Corrections (cliquer pour voir) ↓
Supports booting ALL current CFWs, Android/Linux booting and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
Supports: Erista and Mariko units
Latest HOS supported: 12.1.0
New in this version
- Full support for Switch OLED (Aula)
That’s subject to change on « how it works » if OLED panel mods for earlier Switch (Icosa/Iowa) appear.
- Sept is now completely removed
Boot process on Erista 7.0.0 and up is now completely overhauled
It’s also now autonomous thanks to bundled new TSEC Keygen firmware by Atmosphere
- Wrongly flashed pkg1 can now be identified and inform user
Erista pkg1 on Mariko or Mariko pkg1 on Erista.
- Fixed slow resized emuMMC
It is now guaranteed as fast as full
This works for old and new resized emuMMC. Even if they were not prepared for that.
Based on https://github.com/m4xw/emuMMC/tree/29deabb2cd46434c0d1b237cb74a823c02869f62
- Full support for Switch OLED (Aula) info
- UMS on Mariko should now work fully on Linux/MacOS with weird usb controllers
- Fixed slow resized emuMMC
It is now prepared more properly on used eMMCs to ensure same performance as full sized
Before there was an issue where HOS would try to use out of bounds address on used eMMC copies and would kill SD performance.
Now that’s cleared by default and HOS never goes out of bounds anymore.
- All tools and procedures that depend on BIS keys can now be done in single session.
That’s because Sept that was important for Erista 7.0.0+ is now removed
So now all Erista units can do it like a Mariko unit. With no need of proper HOS firmware in eMMC.
- Fixed percentage showing up wrong when restoring a small eMMC/emuMMC into a big eMMC or SD partition.
- Fixed an issue where big labels in Launch would cause other labels to not show up.
- Add info on ram chip modules that use 1.5-2GB per channel/rank.
- SD cards that miss Manufacturer ID will now be reported as fake.
- Dump pkg1/2 tool will now always dump encrypted pkg1/2. (Previously it would do that only in decrypting errors.)
- Added support for Switch OLED (Aula) display panel.
That’s subject to change on « how it works » if panel mods for earlier Switch appear.
- Display Interface driver now ensures that display properly replies with display id.
- Added all new dram ids for preparation of new units that use them because of chip shortages.
- TSEC driver changed to distinguish old and new firmware via Tsec type instead of KB (mkey).
- XUSB driver was improved with better port status init/handling and error handling.
- UMS gadget now waits on CBW requests on XUSB to mitigate an issue with some host usb controllers and Linux/MacOS
That issue does not exist in Windows