- Fixed booting on 4.x (*)
- Allowed launching 3dsx apps on < 8.x where Rosalina is supported (currently, 4.x and above)
- Added two new options in Rosalina’s « System configuration » submenu:
- the option to force a WiFi network, allowing to use local-network homebrew even if the connection test would fail (@LiquidFenrir)
- the option to disable short POWER button presses in Rosalina->System configuration (@izzy84075)
- Changed a few things in the NTP submenu:
- added the ability to offset the time in the NTP menu by any number of minutes (@nathanhitch)
- changed the default IP to that of time.windows.com, not blocked in mainland China
- Added support for BPS patches (@leoetlino)
- Arm9 menu: check for button combos again after the PIN and/or splash screens
- Fixed a few bugs in loader sysmodule that were causing crashes (@leoetlino, #1375: @Lizardon1, @muhmuhten)
- Fixed a few bugs in other sysmodules (@lioncash, @piepie62, @Oreo639, @mariohackandglitch), including one that would cause erroneous errdisp screens to show
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience
In addition, with thanks to @fincs, this release of Luma3DS comes bundled with version 2.1.1 of the Homebrew Menu.
To update, simply drag and drop boot.firm and boot.3dsx to the root of your SD card, as always.
(*) The space left for Rosalina on this system version (and maybe a few other system versions) is running out; the level of support for it may be reduced to that of 3.x in the future