This is the fifteenth official release of Mission Control.
This is mostly a bugfix release to push out all of the fixes and improvements that I’ve been sitting on over the past 6 months. Several improvements and some new configuration options were added for Sony controllers, and experimental Wii Balance Board support mapping center of mass values to left analog stick was added. See below for the full changelog.
New users landing on this release page should first check out the readme on the main project page for the official project documentation. There you can find installation and usage instructions along with an FAQ section that will answer most of your questions.
New configuration options
The following additional/modified settings are now available under this [misc] section of the config .ini file.
- enable_dualshock4_lightbar Enable/disable the coloured LED lightbar on Sony Dualshock4 controllers.
- enable_dualsense_lightbar Enable/disable the coloured LED lightbar on Sony Dualsense controllers.
- enable_dualsense_player_leds Enable/disable the white player indicator LEDs below the Dualsense touchpad.
- dualsense_vibration_intensity Set Dualsense vibration intensity, 12.5% per increment. Valid range [1-8] where 1=12.5%, 8=100%.
Please note that the disable_sony_leds setting no longer exists, and has been replaced by enable_dualshock4_lightbar and enable_dualsense_lightbar (with inverted logic). If you have been using this setting to date, you will need to update your missioncontrol.ini file accordingly.
See here for full instructions on configuring the sysmodule via the .ini file
- Added experimental support for Wii Balance Board.
- Added support for 8bitdo SN30 Pro Xbox Cloud Gaming controller running firmware 2.XX.
- Added mc IPC service for future sysmodule interaction.
- Added config option to disable Dualsense player LEDs.
- Added config option to set Dualsense vibration intensity.
- Split config option for disabling LED lightbar on sony controllers into separate settings for Dualshock4 and Dualsense.
- Inverted logic for controller config options to match other boolean settings.
- Fixed Dualsense player LEDs for controllers updated to newer firmware versions.
- Disabled fade-in effect for Dualsense player LEDs.
- Lowered default vibration intensity for Dualsense controllers to 50%. This should address user complaints of the vibration being too strong and getting picked up by the motion sensors in certain games.
- Fixed a regression in Wii extension controller detection that caused WiiU Pro controllers to be incorrectly identified.
- Wii MotionPlus extension is no longer initialised if motion controls have been disabled in module settings.
- Wiimote buttons 1/2 now act as L3/R3 when a Classic Controller/ Classic Controller Pro extension is connected.
- Tweaked battery level mapping for Sony controllers. Should hopefully reduce instances of controllers with low battery being immediately disconnected without warning.
- Added mutex locks around some sensitive buffer accesses. May improve reliability when pairing controllers.
- Updated npdm json to eliminate warnings when building from source.